DevOps Engineer and Systems Administrator
Explore the page to find more about me
Check out my resume
I am an aspiring DevOps Engineer and Systems Administrator, studying in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at University of Western Macedonia. From a young age I discovered my passion for problem solving and designing solutions. I am a hard worker, very eager to learn new things and expand my capabilities every day, always using the most updated tools and information provided. I am also very driven, and I can perform well under pressure.
|Diagnose / Repair||Software and hardware problem identifying and solving.|
|Systems Administration||Unix, NGINX, PKI, SSH, Email, OpenVPN, VMware/Virtualbox, Ansible|
|DevOps||Git, Github, GitLab, TravisCI, Docker|
|Programming||C, C++, Java, Python, Bash Scripting, LATEX|
|Operational Systems||Windows, Linux, Android|
|Miscellaneous||Office Suites, Algorithmic Design, Project Management, Driving License (B)|
|Languages||Greek (native), English|
Below you will find a list with my recent work experience.
May 2022 - Present
- Responsible for the organization's infrastructure and introducing tools and processes that respect DevOps best practices.
July 2019 – Present
- Responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of the organization's infrastructure.
- Duties include database, network, security, web and server administration.
- Infrastructure consists of 100+ VMs, on physical on-premise ή cloud hypervisors, mainly running Debian OS, managed using the DebOps ansible project.
- Installing, configuring and managing self-hosted services including WordPress, Moodle, BigBlueButton, GitLab, Nextcloud, Matrix / Element / Jitsi.
Below you will find a list of my certifications.
Earners of this designation demonstrated the skills, and competencies to perform the responsibilities of a Linux System Engineer, including the design and implementation of system architecture. Earners demonstrated proficiency in Essential Commands, Operation of Running Systems, User/Group Management , Networking, Service Configuration, Storage Management, System Design and Deployment. Validate at training.linuxfoundation.org. Certification ID: LF-ok1fkcflc1
Also achieved: Linux Foundation Certified Associate (LFCA) with Certification ID LF-lrlseaez8c, Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) with Certification ID LF-wxclcuugus and various course completion badges like "LFS261: DevOps and SRE Fundamentals - Implementing Continuous Delivery" and "LFD201: Introduction to Open Source Development, GIT, and Linux".
Individuals who earn GitLab Certified Associate certification are able to explain what GitLab is and why teams use it, perform basic Git commands for branching, merging, and remote work, and apply fundamental concepts and skills using GitLab within the DevOps lifecycle. Validate at gitlab.badgr.com.
My current local time is .